This blissfully simple face and neck massaging roller is designed to lift, contour and reinvigorate your skin. It speeds up circulation and brings more oxygen to the tissue, resulting in brighter, healthier skin.
Carbonnique has just relaunched the roller with an improved design, and in conjunction with the relaunch, unveils Carbonnique Studio, an online platform in which members get access to unique facial and body classes incorporating the roller. And when you purchase a roller, they are granting you free access to the Studio for 30 days.
- Massage like grip with two ceramic balls mimic facial techniques.
- Unique ergonomic design and walnut wood handle makes it a pleasure to hold.
- 100% travel friendly. No wires. No batteries so you can always take it with you.
- Brings joy to your beauty routine!
- Lifts and contours.
- Improves blood circulation resulting in brighter and healthier skin.
- Reduces puffiness and removes toxins through lymph nodes.
- Helps absorb beauty products deeper into your skin.
- Releases stress and tension.
- Promotes collagen production.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always wash your face before using your roller and make sure your roller is clean.
- Take a few drops of your favorite oil or serum.
ABOUT THE ROLLER:
- Ceramic massaging balls
- Walnut wood handle made of FSC certified wood. Natural products such as walnut will vary in color. Each piece is unique and different
- Please consult your medical professional before using this device if you use aesthetic medicine procedures, if you have an exacerbation of chronic dermatologic conditions or infected or inflamed skin or other have medical concerns. Face roller is safe to use every day if you don't have any skin conditions.
- If you have normal skin, we recommend starting every other day and with time make it an everyday routine.
- Always wash your face before using your roller and make sure your roller is clean. Don’t use over make up.
- The Carbonnique face and neck massaging tool is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prevent any condition or disease. The statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).