DESCRIPTION: Cleansing Grains, Clay Mask. Vegan friendly, for normal skin. Unscented, with pineapple, coconut, white tea and neroli.
Includes a gift box.
HOW TO USE: This mask comes in dry form, so you might like to add the ONDA Beauty bowl to your collection. Mix a small amount of powder with enough water to form a smooth liquid paste. Apply a thin layer to skin and leave for 10 - 15 mins. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Enough for roughly 8 Masks. Use once or twice a week.
- KOALIN CLAY - is ideal for sensitive skin, isn't over drying and gently stimulates circulation. It helps to remove dead skin cells and impurities from the pores to leave skin visibly brighter and smoother.
- PINEAPPLE ENZYMES - pineapples contain bromeliad, an enzyme that assists in skin peeling. This gentle exfoliation action helps to boost collagen production by removing dead skin cells. This in turn helps to brighten and smooth the complexion, leaving it fresh and clean.
- WHITE TEA EXTRACT - is extremely high in antioxidant which help to hydrate and brighten dull skin. It is also an astringent helping to tighten pores and tone the skin.
- NEROLI - this precious oil has traditionally been used to treat broken capillaries and reduce redness. It is also useful in stimulating cell growth to help rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- ALOE VERA - adds moisture to the skin without leaving it greasy, making it idea for facial use. It also helps to provide a protective layer on the skin, to lock in moisture, giving skin a healthy glow.
- COCONUT MILK - help to fade skin discolouration caused by age spots, freckles and uneven pigmentation. It also helps to regenerate the skin and protect it against further pigmentation.
- JOJOBA - closely resembles that of human sebum, produced by the sebaceous glands. It is wonderfully nourishing and balancing and helps to hydrate the skin without making it over oily.