TRIBECA SPECIAL GUESTS
AVAILABLE SELECT SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS DURING NOVEMBER, 2018
Stephanie Lauren Brown is available in our Tribeca store on select Saturdays and Sundays during November.
She is a passionate Ayurvedic Skin Specialist whose work focuses on nurturing the skin from the inside out. Over fifteen years of studies have refined Stephanie's abilities to assist clients who are suffering from troubled skin utilizing natural products & ingredients, practiced hands-on techniques, and customized Ayurvedic lifestyle counseling.
She has been a working Certified Massage Therapist since 2002, and is a Certified Ayurvedic Health Educator through the California College of Ayurveda and the Ayurvedic Institute since 2006. Stephanie is also an Aveda-trained holistic Aesthetician. Her teachers include Dr. Vasant Lad, Dr. Pratima Raichur, Dr. Claudia Welch, Dr. Mark Halpern, and Mary Thompson. She holds active Aesthetic Licenses in New York and California.
AYURVEDIC HOLISTIC FACIAL - NOV 1-30 ONLY
Stephanie Lauren Brown's immersive experience is based upon the ancient medicinal science of Ayurveda and believes the skin is merely an outer reflection of what is happening in our body.
- a detailed questionnaire to discover your skin and health concerns.
- a thorough Ayurvedic facial assessment and clinical esthetic skin analysis to discover your doshic tendencies and imbalances.
- a transformative facial treatment that addresses blockages and stagnation in muscular tissue, fascia tissue, and lymphatic system utilizing a generous dose of practiced massage techniques for the face, head, neck, shoulders, and arms.
- high quality, natural products along with steam and extractions support the skin to deeply cleanse, purify, nourish, and rejuvenate.
- a thoughtful and attentive follow-up home care guide for your body, mind, and skin to keep you balanced between appointments.
To keep up to date with our calendar of Tribeca treatments and special guests, sign up for our Beauty Boost today.