Why I Love Face Oils
When I switched from a moisturizer to a face oil, and yes, I switched completely, everything about my skin changed for the better. What I didn’t realize, and most people don’t, is that oil combats oil.
Yes it is true.
So if you have oily skin or tend to break out a little or a lot I bet you will find a face oil is the answer you’ve been looking for.
A few other things I've discovered that I want to share with you:
- Face oils are for all skin types.
- Most oils, by nature of being oils, tend to be botanical, so therefore natural and non-toxic, so you won't be pumping synthetic chemicals into your blood stream.
- Oils are also more hydrating than a moisturizing cream. Your skin absorbs an oil more easily, and an oil also helps other products to be received more effectively, such as serums.
- Face oils can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin cells therefore making them look fuller. Often they are filled with antioxidants as well, which nourish your skin, feeding it with essential nutrients and creating a healthy glow that you just can't get with a cream.
- For me, finding the right face oil was like finding the perfect pair of jeans, the fit is perfect, they feel super comfortable, flatter you in all the right places and you’ll never want to part with it. And like a great pair of jeans, you can have more than one. I have many face oils I love and use often. Enough said. Over to you.
Love Larissa xx